Virtual Health Care for Your Wellness
Dr. Guan is an expert in women’s health. She has received additional training and specialization in hormone replacement therapy, fertility, PCOS and women’s health conditions.
Schedule a free -15-minute consultation to discuss your questions and learn more about working with Dr. Guan
For All stages and Transitions
Connections are healing. Dr. Guan supports her clients through all the ups and downs of their journey. She takes the extra steps to ensure peace of mind and empowers her clients to have great understanding of thier health.
Dr. Guan is interested in all the beautiful and messy details that make each one of her clients unique. She listens with compassion and a heart to understand.
Dr. Guan anknowledges the connection between the various organ and hormonal systems, and how food and lifestyles impact physiology. She aknowledges that the heart and spirit impact the body as well.
What to expect: Before your appointment you’ll complete an in-depth health questionnaire, Dr. Guan will review this in detail before your visit. During the first visit we do a deep dive into your current health concerns, followed by a thorough intake of your health history (social, environmental, genetic, family, nutrition, lifestyle and etc.) and a whole person look into all the things that contribute or detract from your health.
You will receive a personalized plan including the following
- Testing recommendations and review- many times testing is incomplete and thus underlying causes are not seen. Dr. Guan will review any recent labs and provide you with a list of recommended tests based on your intake. Testing may include, Dutch testing, genetic, functional nutritional, GI Mapping, in-depth hormonal analysis, allergy and others.
- Genomic- Dr. Guan provides recommendations and review of SNPs (such as MTHFR, COMT and etc) for fertility and general health and wellness.
- Food/nutrition- a personalized food plan with recommendations, and resources to help optimize your nutritional status and personal biochemistry
- Supplements- a supplement plan will be created for you with recommendations for specific products, dosages and timing. Supplements may be botanical/herbal or nutritional.
- Lifestyle- you’ll receive tips about how to optimize your sleep, stress management, movement/exercise to support your hormonal balance and fertility.
- Environmental- Dr. Guan will share with you how to keep yourself protected from the harmful impacts of toxins and chemicals on your hormonal system.
- Cycle mapping and Conception support- Dr. Guan will review your cycle mapping and make recommendations about timing frequency and how to optimize your hormonal balance.
- Detoxification and Cleansing- To prepare for an optimal conception and pregnancy detoxification support and cleansing protocols may be recommended.
Return consultations are used for refining and updating care recommendations and continued support towards health and wellness goals.
Women's Health Services
I don’t treat disease. I empower women to find their own healing.
Wonder(ful) Woman Program
Do you want to live in a state of optimal health, hormonal balance and peak performance? You know the importance of your role and that means your health and level of vitality are priceless. If you can’t be fully present because of fatigue, headaches or period problems everyone around you is impacted. Get a handle on hormonal symptoms that won’t seem to let up, optimize energy, better your mood, increase strength, improve metabolism, blood sugar and get lean.